CrossFit Basinview – Deka Comp Open
Warm-up (No Measure)
3 rounds @increasing intensity on each round
2 minutes Row or Bike
25’ Bear Crawl (There is no movement at all at the spine)
5/5 Dead bug (Hold every rep for 3 seconds)
B1. Soft tissue mobilisation
With a barbell, a foam roller or a LaCrosse ball
B2. T-Spine wall stretch
5-6 long breaths
A: Push Press (Work up to a heavy 3reps Push Press)
Goal: Stimulate your CNS with different variations of the press every week in order to increase your max strength.
B: Metcon (2 Rounds for time)
50 Burpees Box Jump over 24″/20″
10 DB Snatch 50/35lbs
Score: 1st round = 50 BBJO
2nd round = 5 Rounds fort time
Goal: Improve your performance in short and light workouts
Points of performance:
– Move with high intensity but do not sprint the workouts. It’s okay to push today but stay a bit conservative..
– Make sure you move with good form on the DB Snatch in order to avoid low back pain.
– Focus on your breathing pattern. Make your belly expand every time you inhale.
– Alternate arms on the DB Snatch.
C: Metcon (No Measure)
30 sec/side Weighted Side bend hold on GHD
6-8 Feet supported Double DB Sit-up @2×50/35lbs
D: Metcon (No Measure)
Ring face pull
3 x 10
Hold 2 seconds at the top of every repetition
Goal: Shoulder stability
Points of performance
– Focus on activating your mid-traps by moving them towards your spine when you move up.