CROSSFIT – GROUP CLASSES
We take the best of weightlifting, body weight workouts, and high intensity cardio and mix it all into one program. It is fun, you can do it, and most importantly, it works.
CrossFit is right for you if you:
- want to get in shape
- find your current gym routine boring
- are not getting the results you want from your current routine
- want to be faster and stronger for your sport
- just want to look and feel great!
PERSONAL TRAINING – ONE on ONE
Perhaps you’ve tried a gym or fitness routine in the past that just felt like a dead end – no guidance, no inspiration, and no results. We want you to know that it’s not you, it’s your workout.
- Personal Training (Individual Programming)
- Private Small Group Training
- In-Home Personal Training (at your own house)
OPEN GYM – TRAIN OWN YOUR OWN
Open gym is an opportunity for you to come in, work on skills, technique, improve on your strengths and work on your weaknesses. It is designed to allow you to work on personal goals. Coach-on-site can also provide reps schemes and strength, accessory or mobility work as requested.
Check The Schedule
YOGA & CYCLE
Finding balance is what we are all working towards, right? Bringing a balance in your CrossFit workout is just as important! We all know how great yoga can make you feel! At CrossFit Basinview, our yoga classes help all of our athletes recover from our high intensity workouts as well as improve their flexibility and balance. After just one class, you will notice you have more range of motion, and are less prone to injury.
NUTRITION & MEAL PLAN
We believe nutrition is the foundation of any good fitness program, and the gateway to good health. Our Nutrition Coaching is intended for individuals who want a specific plan and accountability to reach their goals.
- 45-minute initial consultation
- Weekly food log review and professional feedback
- Goal setting and custom nutrition planning
- Meal Plan (Perfectly planned days: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)