CROSSFIT – GROUP CLASSES
We take the best of weightlifting, body weight workouts, and high intensity cardio and mix it all into one program. It is fun, you can do it, and most importantly, it works.
CrossFit is right for you if you:
- want to get in shape
- find your current gym routine boring
- are not getting the results you want from your current routine
- want to be faster and stronger for your sport
- just want to look and feel great!
PERSONAL TRAINING – ONE on ONE
Perhaps you’ve tried a gym or fitness routine in the past that just felt like a dead end – no guidance, no inspiration, and no results. We want you to know that it’s not you, it’s your workout.
- Personal Training (Individual Programming)
- Private Small Group Training
- In-Home Personal Training (at your own house)
NUTRITION & MEAL PLAN
We believe nutrition is the foundation of any good fitness program, and the gateway to good health. Our Nutrition Coaching is intended for individuals who want a specific plan and accountability to reach their goals.
- 45-minute initial consultation
- Weekly food log review and professional feedback
- Goal setting and custom nutrition planning
- Meal Plan (Perfectly planned days: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)